CrankCase™ Audio Controller/Power Switch
INVENTORY CLOSE-OUT! We are offering a limited number of our MHI-developed and -branded, out-of-production CrankCase™ units. These units are blemished, less than perfect-looking -- mostly in the form of striations in the aluminum, chroming discoloration, imperfect graphics markings, etc. These units were recently assembled and tested, and have never been used.
- In-house designed, glove-friendly CrankCase™volume controller/power switch combo for 1" handlebars lets you instantly manage your bike stereo system’s sound output while on the go.
- Designed specifically for the demanding environment of motorcycles
- Oversized knob gives you smoother, more comfortable through-the-glove feedback and control of your stereo system’s volume output.
- Turns your complete sound system on and off with an audible click you can also feel
- Blue LED visually confirms power on or off
- Compact housing is precision-machined, lightweight billet aluminum.
- Sleek but substantial 1” mounting bracket and backstrap assembly designed in-house can be positioned just about anywhere along the bars – next to the throttle or brake controls, for instance.
- Removable two-piece clamp makes it easy to mount on handlebars other than standard 1” if you choose to use your own hardware.
- Well-suited for most smartphones or personal stereo systems – including FM and satellite radios, Ipods and other MP3s, and CD and cassette players.
- Output amplifier is designed to drive standard portable headphones.
- To install, simply wire up to a 12-volt source on your bike, connect to your amplified speakers and stereo system, and enjoy!
What You Get
Each CrankCase™ includes:. custom 2-piece mounting hardware (chromed; for 1” bars only)
. 1’ of cable dressing
. clear, illustrated operator manual/installation guide
Plus: 90-day satisfaction guarantee; no warranty on parts and labor (close-out item)
. Analog Control Technology
. Oversized Knob for Glove-Friendly Operation
. 3-Way Power Indicator: High-Visibility Blue LED, audible click, tactile click
. On/Off Switch
. Built-in, Replaceable Fuse (5 Amps) for Internal/External Power Requirements
. Standard Electrical Hardware Compatibility
. Universal Line-Level Input With 1/8” Stereo Plug
. State-of-the-Art, Surface-Mounted Electronics
. Compact, Space-Saving Case Design (1.7” w x 1.8” h x 1.3” d)
. Precision-Machined, Polished & Chromed Aluminum Housing
. Weather-Resistant Design, Conformally Coated Electronics
. Designed, developed and built in the U.S.A.