Rumble Road™ HD Raw200
Upgrade an existing sound system, design a new one, or add a second set of speakers....
Out in the open or under wraps, at 200 Watts peak power, this rugged, weather-resistant high-output custom amplifier from MH Instruments sounds as good as its chromed case looks.
Bigger than a hip flask, smaller than a cigar box. The same powerful audio delivered by The Original Rumble Road™ Ultra amplified speakers steps out of its shell, for a space-saving number designed specifically for large fairing-based motorcycles – including cruisers, tourers and baggers – where bigger sound and less space are must-haves.
Get maximum volume and clarity from just about any factory, aftermarket, satellite or marine stereo radio, smartphone, MP3, CD or cassette player while on the road – without a bulky setup. Packaged without speakers, but with lots more in store, MHI’s unadulterated Rumble Road™ HD Raw200 stereo amplifier is the solution for do-it-yourselfers.
Housed in machine-billeted and chromed aluminum, the HD Raw200’s compact, custom industrial design features dual high-gain amplifiers with a trim-fit lid that doubles as a mounting bracket. Together, the case and lid also serve as heatsinks that enable the HD Raw200 to keep its cool in all kinds of weather – and in just about any location on your bike, trike or ATV.
Built right into the Rumble Road™ HD Raw200: Universal line-level inputs for stereo compatibility, high-level inputs for added boost, a ground loop isolator for easier wiring and great sound enabling, and a power filter to reduce noise from harsh electrical systems produced elsewhere on your bike. Add to this list the ability to turn the amp on and off remotely. What this means for you? No unnecessary add-ons and smoother installation.
To install, simply locate the HD Raw200 anywhere with good airflow, wire up to a 12-volt source on your rig, connect to your speakers and stereo system, and enjoy!
What You Get
Each Rumble Road™ HD Raw200 includes:
• 200 Watt custom chromed stereo amplifier
• Integrated 4-slot mounting bracket
• All color-coded audio cabling and power wiring, including:
• 1 set of stereo RCA patch cables
• 1 Y-adapter to connect RCA inputs to standard 3.5mm stereo plug
• 2 RCA-to-high-level-speaker adapters (to enable connection to existing stereos)
• Clear, illustrated owner manual and installation guide
Plus: one-year warranty on parts and labor
Buy it directly from MH Instruments and get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
• Sleek, Custom Industrial Design from Machine-Billeted, Chromed Aluminum
• Compact, Space-Saving Footprint (3.9” w x 5.3” l x 1.6” d, including lid/mounting bracket)
• 4-Slot Mounting Bracket, Affixed
• High-Gain, Stereo-Bridged Amplifiers (approx. 70 total Watts continuous, 100 Watts peak, into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC)
• State-of-the-Art, Surface-Mounted Electronics
• Simple, Standard Wiring for Flexible Electrical Hookup
• Universal Line-Level Inputs
• Built-in Ground Loop Isolator
• Built-in Power (Noise) Filter
• Built-in Relay for Remote On/Off Control
• Designed, Developed and Built in the U.S.A.