The Original Rumble Road™ Non-Amplified Limited Kit (Chrome or Black)
The Original Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system from MH Instruments is a custom product for motorcycles with existing car stereo setups.* The speakers are attractively packaged in lustrous chrome or black spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle.
Based on the successful Rumble Road™ Premium speaker system, the non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited is easily installed on handlebars, engine guards, forks or utility bars. The speakers work with any amplified car stereo (either common ground or bridged) to provide high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
What You Get
• 2 chromed, non-amplified Rumble Road™ speakers
• 2 chromed, three-piece mounting clamps, available in various sizes
• black mesh wire dressing
• clear, illustrated owner manual and installation guide
Plus: 90-day satisfaction guarantee; two-year warranty on parts and labor.
• Powerful, Clear Sound
• Standard Cruiser Spotlight Housing, Chromed
• Stainless Steel Grilles and Hardware
• Versatile Mounting Locations
• Quality 4" Coaxial Full-Range, High-Performance Speakers
• Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
• Easy Installation
• Designed, Developed and Built in the U.S.A.
*Please note that the non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited series requires an amplifier-equipped car stereo and is not designed for use with smartphones or personal stereos. If you plan to use a smartphone, portable MP3 or other personal stereo instead of a car stereo, check out MHI’s amplified Rumble Road™ Premium speaker system.