The Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premium Kit (Chrome)
BUILT-IN AMPS!!! Enjoy one of the best sounding, loudest amplifier-integrated units on the market, from the original makers! MH Instruments’ high-output, high-fidelity stereo speaker system produces crisp, powerful sound even at highway speeds. Amplifiers are built into BOTH speakers for up to 92 watts of power capability from your audio system.
MHI's proprietary built-in amps mean reliable, water-protected electronics "behind the grille," with no unsightly bags or visible add-on amps that add clutter or labor. The Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premium is attractively packaged in lustrous chrome or black spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle.
Easily installed on handlebars, engine guards, forks, utility bars or other locations, the weather-resistant Rumble Road™ Premium speaker system works with most smartphones, portable MP3 players, satellite and marine radios, and other personal stereos featuring a standard mini-plug headphone jack. Rumble Road™ amplified speakers provide high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
To install, simply wire up to a switched and fused 15-Amp, 12-Volt source on your bike, hook up your favorite portable stereo using the supplied cabling and enjoy! No external amplifiers ensures a very clean look. If you plan to use a car stereo instead of a smartphone or personal stereo, check out MHI’s non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system.What You Get
• 2 chromed Rumble Road™ speakers with built-in amplifiers
• 2 chromed three-piece mounting clamps (specify 1" or 1-1/4")
• handlebar-mount volume controller
• electrical noise filter
• audio cabling and power wiring
• black mesh wire dressing
• clear, illustrated owner manual and installation guide
Plus: 90-day satisfaction guarantee; two-year warranty on parts and labor when you buy directly from MH Instruments.
• Powerful, Clear Sound
• Standard Stainless Steel Spotlight Housing, Chromed
• Stainless Steel Grilles and Hardware, Chromed
• Versatile Mounting Locations
• Quality 4" Coaxial Full-Range, High-Efficiency JVC Speakers
• Built-in Weatherized Amplifiers & Standard Stereo Mini-Plug;
No External Amplifiers Needed; No Ugly Add-ons; Water-Protected Enclosures
• 46 Watts Peak Power, 32 Continuous into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC per Speaker
with High-Gain Input; Total System Rating: 92 Watts Peak Power, 64 Continuous
• Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
• Easy Installation
• Designed, Developed and Built in the U.S.A.