The Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premium Kit (Black)
BUILT-IN AMPS!!! Enjoy one of the best sounding, loudest amplifier-integrated units on the market, with the added great looks and durability of lustrous black or chrome. MH Instruments’ high-output, high-fidelity stereo speaker system produces crisp, powerful sound even at highway speeds. With no unsightly bags or visible add-on amps,The Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premium is attractively packaged in spotlight shells to enhance the look of your motorcycle or ATV.
Easily installed on handlebars, engine guards, forks, utility bars or other locations, the weather-resistant Rumble Road™ Premium speaker system works with most smartphones, portable MP3 players, satellite and marine radios, and other personal stereos featuring a standard mini-plug headphone jack. Rumble Road™ amplified speakers provide high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
To install, simply wire up to a switched and fused 15-Amp, 12-Volt source on your bike or ATV, hook up your favorite portable stereo using the supplied cabling and enjoy! No external amplifiers required to ensure a very clean look. If you plan to use a car stereo instead of a smartphone or personal stereo, check out MHI’s non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system.
What You Get
Each Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premium kit includes everything you need to mount the speaker system on your motorcycle:
• 2 black Rumble Road™ amplified speakers
• 2 black three-piece 1" mounting clamps
• handlebar-mount volume controller
• noise filter
• audio cabling and power wiring
• black mesh wire dressing
• clear, illustrated owner manual and installation guide
Plus: 30-day satisfaction guarantee; one-year warranty on parts and labor
• Powerful, Clear Sound
• Standard Stainless Steel Spotlight Housing, Black
• Stainless Steel Grilles and Hardware, Black
• Versatile Mounting Locations
• Quality 4" Coaxial Full-Range, High-Efficiency JVC Speakers
• Built-in Weatherized Amplifiers & Standard Stereo Mini-Plug;
No External Amplifiers Needed
• 46 Watts Peak Power, 32 Continuous into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC per Speaker
with High-Gain Input; Total System Rating: 92 Watts Peak Power, 64 Continuous
• Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
• Easy Installation
• Designed, Developed and Built in the U.S.A.