The Original Rumble Road™ Ultra Kit (Chrome) With Bluetooth Adapter
BUILT-IN AMPLIFIERS! BLUETOOTH ADAPTER NOW INCLUDED!
Take the Ultra challenge. With more than double the peak power output and substantially HIGHER-gain input than MH Instruments' Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premiums, experience what are easily the best-sounding, loudest amplifier-integrated speakers available aftermarket!
Designed by MHI specifically for the demanding environments of motorcycles and other powersports vehicles, our high-output, high-fidelity stereo speaker system produces crisp, powerful sound even at highway speeds. Amplifiers are built into BOTH speakers for up to 200 watts of power capability* from your new audio system.
Designed by motorcyclists for other riders, MHI's proprietary built-in amps mean reliable, water-protected electronics "behind the grille," with no unsightly bags or visible add-on amps that add clutter or labor. Rumble Road™ Ultra is attractively packaged in lustrous chrome or black spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle.
Easily installed on handlebars, engine guards, forks, utility bars or other locations, the weather-resistant Rumble Road™ Ultra speaker system works with most smartphones, portable MP3 players, satellite and marine radios, and other personal stereos featuring a standard mini-plug headphone jack. Rumble Road™ amplified speakers provide high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
To install, simply wire up to a switched and fused 15-Amp, 12-Volt source on your bike, hook up your favorite smartphone or portable stereo using the supplied cabling and enjoy! No external amplifiers ensures a very clean look. (NOTE: If you do plan to use a car stereo instead of a personal stereo, check out MHI's non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system).
What You Get
Each Original Classic Rumble Road™ Ultra kit includes everything you need to mount the speaker system on your motorcycle:
• 2 chromed Rumble Road™ 100-Watt speakers with built-in amplifiers
• 2 chromed spotlight enclosures with stainless steel grilles
• 2 chromed three-piece mounting clamps, available in various sizes
• handlebar-mount volume controller
• noise filter
• audio cabling and power wiring
• black wire mesh dressing
• clear, illustrated operator manual/installation guide
+ Bluetooth V.5 Adapter (included with Ultra model only)
Plus: 90-day satisfaction guarantee; two-year warranty on parts and labor when you buy directly from MH Instruments.
• Powerful, Clear Sound
• Standard, Stainless Steel Spotlight Housing, Chromed
• Stainless Steel Grilles and Mounting Hardware, Chromed
• Versatile Mounting Locations
• 4" Coaxial Full-Range, High-Performance Alpine Speakers
• Built-in Weatherized Amplifiers & Standard Stereo Mini-Plug;
• No External Amplifiers Needed; No Ugly Add-ons; Water-Protected Enclosures
• 100 Watts Peak Power (70 RMS/Continuous) Per Speaker into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC with High-Gain Input; Total System Rating: 200 Watts Peak Power, 140 Continuous
• Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
• Easy Installation
• Designed, Developed and Built in the U.S.A.
BLUETOOTH ADAPTER SPECS:
• Bluetooth Version: bluetooth 5.0
• Supports Bluetooth Headset and Handsfree Profile (HFP 1.5)
• RF Frequency Range: 2.402-2.480GHZ, 2.4G ISM band
• Radio Performance: Receive Sensitivity of -90dBm, TX Power Max 4dBm
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz, very high signal to noise ratio (SNR):95 Db
• 5-Button Glove-Friendly Design: MFB, VOL+, VOL-,FWD,BWD
• Rechargeable 120mAh Li-Polymer Battery
• Nominal Charging Time: 2-3 hours
• Music Time: about 8-10 hours